Custom High Frequency Inductors
At Agile Magnetics, we combine our design, sourcing, and manufacturing expertise to provide customers with the industry’s best quality products, including High Frequency Inductors. Our units can accommodate almost any specification and inductance value, and our 40,000 square foot manufacturing center can handle orders in virtually any volume.
The Best Designs for High Frequencies
Featuring excellent reduction in power loss, our standard and custom High Frequency Inductors are among the industry’s most efficient. With our automated equipment, we test every custom high frequency inductor to ensure it meets our customers’ exact specifications.
Innovative technology, such as personal electronics, has made High Frequency Inductors more in-demand than ever before. They serve as a building block for a full range of applications, some of which include:
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Load Testers
- Automotive Components
- DC/DC Converters
- Battery Powered Equipment
All Varieties Available
Our design engineers assist every customer to help them to select the best High Frequency Inductor for their specific need. We manufacture a complete variety of different units, including:
- Air Core Inductors — Essential for a variety of high-tech applications, such as electronic products, computer devices, TVs and DVDs.
- Ferrite Inductors — We are highly experienced in designing and manufacturing ferrite inductors in all different shapes, including EE, UU, RM, EP, EFD, U, UI, EPC, ETD, PQ, ring, toroid cores, and more. We use the industry’s best quality materials to minimize losses at the frequency used.
- LLC Chokes — These are an example of a ferrite inductor application. With the increased usage of transformers for switch mode power supplies running at high efficiencies and frequencies, LLC resonant circuits have become a very popular choice. Our team of experts is available to assist customers with LLC chokes that meet all different size and thermal requirements.
- PFC Chokes —Available with a number of designs, including multiple geometries, core materials, and mounting options, PFC chokes allow voltage and current waveforms to be in phase, which maximizes power in switch mode power supply circuit applications.
- High Frequency Coil — With film, wire, and universal wound construction options available, each high frequency coil is designed and manufactured to provide the lowest levels of loss in the industry. We can cover all different values, inductance tolerances, and types.
We are ISO 9001 compliant, and our products can be manufactured to UL, CUL, VDE and CE, with UL and CUL markings when required. To learn more about how we can design and manufacture high frequency inductors for your application, please contact us directly.