As technology constantly evolves across every field, high quality inductors are more important than ever. At Agile Magnetics, we produce the most effective and cost-efficient Power Inductors in the industry. Our highly qualified staff of engineers work together to ensure that every custom design project is manufactured to our customers’ exact specifications.
Full Range of Applications
Used in filters, sensors, and energy storage devices, inductors play an essential role in a variety of applications. They are frequently used in AC electronic equipment, PCs, LED lighting, battery-powered equipment, and many others electronic applications.
With over 20 years of experience in the magnetics industry, we offer a full range of custom-manufactured Power Inductors, including:
- Air Core — Providing complete solutions for switch mode magnetic needs, specifically those requiring high linearity and high frequency, Air Core Inductors work best in applications where space is not prohibitive. These inductors also experience zero core loss.
- Toroidal — With a smaller size and lower cost, Toroidal Inductors provide minimal current loss. They can be manufactured from a wide variety of materials, including ferrite, cobalt alloy, powered iron, or silicon iron, and can be designed in a variety of wire gauges.
- High Current — High Current Inductors can withstand the highest transient current spikes with no saturation. Designed and manufactured to handle rated currents of hundreds of amps, the inductors are used for low DC resistance applications. With a facility capable of winding sheet copper, large square magnet wire, or even large Litz wire for high frequencies, we can develop a custom solution to address all of your high current needs.
- Powdered Core — For applications where space is at a minimum, Powdered Core Inductors provide an excellent high capacity solution. Manufactured using iron or other ferrous alloys, the inductors can be designed in a range of custom sizes to fit your exact spatial requirements. Powered Core Inductors, which are manufactured using a nonconductive powder to increase frequency and current capabilities by reducing eddy currents, are another option available for use in low frequency, limited space applications. The inductors allow high inductance value while limiting rolloff due to DC currents.
- Common Mode Chokes — Available in a range of configurations, including vertical mount toroids, horizontal mount toroids, or E-core bobbin wound chokes, Common Mode Chokes provide a reliable, cost-effective solution to EMI noise problems caused by power and signal lines. While still allowing signals to pass through naturally, chokes can filter out noise over a wide frequency range.
Our comprehensive experience and expertise in the industry make us the perfect fit for virtually any custom inductor application. We are ISO 9001 compliant, and our products can be manufactured to UL, CUL, VDE and CE, with UL and CUL markings when required. To ensure we deliver only the highest quality products to our customers, every product is computer tested prior to delivery. To find out more about our Power Inductors or receive a quote, please contact us directly.